Making a decision to go to therapy is for most people a conscious, courageous choice to try to change or resolve a difficult life situation. If you, or someone you know, can answer “yes” to any of the following questions seeing a therapist/counselor may be very helpful for you.
• Do you feel especially angry, annoyed, or out-of-control?
• Do you feel very anxious, worried, or guilty?
• Do you ever feel really sad, frustrated, or lonely?
• Have you experienced some major problems at home, work, school, or in your neighborhood?
• Are you experiencing changes in the way you eat, sleep, or think and feel about life?
• Is it is it difficult for you to talk about your feelings with your family or friends?
• Are your feelings /emotions having a bad effect on your life?
Psychotherapy and or counseling can help you to understand your feelings and problems and learn how to deal with them in your everyday life.