Clinical Therapist Registered Intern
Clinical Therapist Intern Position–
Under the supervision of an employed Clinical Supervisor, the intern will be responsible for providing direct patient care activities, group therapy, parent education, participating in program development, assisting with clinical data collection/entry, and individual therapy sessions.
Salary: $10/per session/group and cost of supervision. Must be registered with the State of California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Interacts therapeutically with patients and families during all activities
· Implements plan of care and contribute to revisions of objectives and interventions.
· Develops behavior programs in collaboration with the treatment team.
· Provides group therapy under supervision
· Provide individual and/or family therapy with supervision
· Provides a safe environment for patients, self and others.
· Reinforces information and provides emotional support.
· Maintain client case files in accordance with state, county and agency standards, policies and protocols.
· Develop individual plans with clients and monitor progress.
· Maintain cooperation with other treatment providers, collateral and referrals agencies.